The new Kinect, defining innovation, supporting innovators, snow (again). The e-Learning Stuff panel discuss all of these and James forgets where he lives!
This is the sixty seventh e-Learning Stuff Podcast, Where do I live?
- Microsoft Kinect
- Augmented Reality, now here’s an idea…
- Think Different
- The top iPad App for educators is Dropbox.
- JISC Cetis PROD
- XPERT (Xerte Public E-learning ReposiTory) project is a JISC funded rapid innovation project (summer 2009) to explore the potential of delivering and supporting a distributed repository of e-learning resources created and seamlessly published through the open source e-learning development tool called Xerte Online Toolkits. The aim of XPERT is to progress the vision of a distributed architecture of e-learning resources for sharing and re-use.
- How are you engaging with students in exceptional conditions?
- Contingency plans for teaching in the midst of UK snow
- Snow more problems!
- “million-to-one chances happen nine times out of ten”
- e-Learning Stuff Podcast #030: Snow Joke Two
- e-Learning Stuff Podcast #012: It’s Snow Joke
- Known Unknowns