The new Kinect, defining innovation, supporting innovators, snow (again). The e-Learning Stuff panel discuss all of these and James forgets where he lives!
With James Clay, David Sugden, Lilian Soon, Ron Mitchell, Rob Englebright and Di Dawson.
This is the sixty seventh e-Learning Stuff Podcast, Where do I live?
Download the podcast in mp3 format: Where do I live?
Subscribe to the podcast in iTunes
- Microsoft Kinect
- Augmented Reality, now here’s an idea…
- Think Different
- The top iPad App for educators is Dropbox.
- JISC Cetis PROD
- XPERT (Xerte Public E-learning ReposiTory) project is a JISC funded rapid innovation project (summer 2009) to explore the potential of delivering and supporting a distributed repository of e-learning resources created and seamlessly published through the open source e-learning development tool called Xerte Online Toolkits. The aim of XPERT is to progress the vision of a distributed architecture of e-learning resources for sharing and re-use.
- How are you engaging with students in exceptional conditions?
- Contingency plans for teaching in the midst of UK snow
- Snow more problems!
- “million-to-one chances happen nine times out of ten”
- e-Learning Stuff Podcast #030: Snow Joke Two
- e-Learning Stuff Podcast #012: It’s Snow Joke
- Known Unknowns