James talks about his opinion of Apple’s new iPhone 3GS. He talks about the new features, the 3MP camera, video, digital compass, faster hardware, internet tethering.
He mentions JoikuSpot, the Nokia N95, MiFi, wifi hotspots and the WiFi Zone and Wifi Trak iPhone applications. He then reviews his new Polaroid Pogo printer and finishes off on Evernote.
This is the twenty-fifth e-Learning Stuff Podcast, To tether or not to tether.
James is on his own this week.
- Apple launch the new iPhone 3GS which has some nice new capabilities.
- JoikuSpot allows you to use your wifi phone, such as the Nokia N95, as a wireless access point.
- The MiFi is a 3G wireless access point, which runs on battery.
- WiFi Zone and WiFi Trak are iPhone applications which allow you to find WiFi hostspots (both links are iTunes Store links)
- The Polaroid Pogo is a Bluetooth portable battery powered printer which prints 3″ x 2″ sticker prints using a zero ink technology called Zink.
- Evernote is a web based note application.