Do you blog, do you read blogs, do you use blogging to support learning, are blogs dead?
This is the twenty-third e-Learning Stuff Podcast, To blog, or not to blog, that is the question.
Download the podcast in mp3 format: To blog, or not to blog, that is the question
Subscribe to the podcast in iTunes.
James is joined by Kev Hickey and David Sugden.
- So what is a blog?
- You can get a free blog on WordPress, Blogger and many other sites.
- Commoncraft have a very nice guide on what a blog is.
- James has used blogs as tools in workshops at conferences to allow delegates to share their thoughts, this he has done at a mobile learning workshop at PeLC09 and at the ALT Conference.
- The LSN and TechDis publication Go Mobile was accompanied by the Upwardly Mobile DVD.
- Andy Black’s blog.
- …from the elab… is Phil Ackroyd’s blog from City College Norwich.
- Lisa Valentine’s blog can be found here.
- Newsgator allows you to aggregate newsfeeds from a variety of sites, combined with NetNewsWire on the iPhone it makes it very simple to keep up with a number of blogs or dip into the stream now and then.