Found this interesting article on the BBC News website.
Girl overdoses on espresso coffee – A teenager was taken to hospital after overdosing on espresso coffee.
It would appear that she had seven double espresso coffees and as a result had overdosed on caffeine!
A warning to all coffee lovers out there, I know that a lot of teachers and lecturers seem to thrive on coffee, or they can only survive through the average day in FE by drinking coffee.
It would seem that extra caution is needed where I work as we now have Starbucks coffee available in our college cafes and I quite like the off Starbucks espresso now and again .