So what do you understand by inclusion? Can we use learning technologies to improve inclusivity?
We discuss the ILT Champions Conference at Gloucestershire College, including the unconference format used and the learning spaces seen at the college. Do we need big names at conferences? Do we need keynotes? How do we make conferences financially viable?
We move onto planning. Do you plan your lessons a week, a month or a year in advance? Is planning a good thing or does it hinder creativity?
This is the twenty-first e-Learning Stuff Podcast, Goldilocks, what’s that all about then?
Download the podcast in mp3 format: Goldilocks, what’s that all about then?
Subscribe to the podcast in iTunes.
James is joined by Dave Foord, David Sugden and Nick Jeans.
- The ILT Champions Conference took place on the 21st April at Gloucestershire College.
- What is an unconference?
- The Ofsted report on VLEs.
- James’ keynote at the RSC Eastern Mobile Learning Event.
- James will be presenting a keynote at ASCILITE 2009 in Auckland, New Zealand.
- Ewan McIntosh was at the JISC Conference.
- James’ blog post on Twittering at conferences.