The JISC Online Conference, Innovating e-Learning 2011, has opened with a pre-conference Activity Week preparing the way for next week’s main conference programme 22-25 November.
Are you interested in?
- Technology-mediated learning and teaching
- Institutional efficiency and curriculum transformation
- Open educational practice
- Introducing change in assessment practice
- Digital literacies
- Students as agents of change in curriculum enhancement
Do you want to know more about?
- Using Facebook in learning and teaching
- Using Web 2.0 technologies to create online communities for non-traditional learners
- Using mobile devices in the classroom
- A range of freely available online tools and resources to enhance your practice
Can’t afford to take time off work?
You can still register for this big conference experience with a low carbon footprint. But don’t delay. The main conference programme commences Tuesday 22 November.