We converse about the current topics and issues in copyright in higher education.
This is the 91st e-Learning Stuff Podcast Conversing about copyright.
- Copyright and E-learning, 2nd edition – A guide for practitioners by Jane Secker and Chris Morrison.
- UK Copyright Literacy on the Twitter.
- Copyright literacy at Kent
- Further resources available on open access.
- Copyright Act (unofficial but largely up to date).
- Copyright Act (official but not updated following changes in 2014).
- Exceptions in UK Copyright Law.
- Copyright card game.
- Copyrightuser – clear, neutral advice for creators and the general public
- James Clay and the Dark Side at FOTE 14.
We’re using a different hosting service for the podcast, so we don’t have the old embedded player. We still need to add it to the podcast feed, so not yet available in iTunes or through the podcast feed. We have now embedded the podcast and added it to the podcast feed, so will be available in iTunes.